2 Jul 2022

Vicissitude.

 Assalamualaikum and nightio my silent readers.


Not many can accept and choose to stay in our life after knowing the dark secret low pits traumas of us in embarking this fanaa’ dunya. Some run away due to the burdens of having someone so broken, so fragile and full of emotion, sensitive and hard to break their ice but some choose to stay. 


To share that feeling. To engulf the multi feelings compacted into one being. To appreciate and to reciprocate that people are broken and fragile in their own way. In their uniqueness of being a person. Despite that truth hurts, fact kills and reality bites. 


And as I am typing this away, I remember a wise sayings from Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi that I was smitten by when I discovered how deep and how vast was his Love for ALlah, that everything he saw is God


“The wound is the place where the light enters you.” Lovely.